- What Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect certain personal, business, geographic and demographic Information such as name, address, phone, email addresses, identification numbers, call report, survey data. We also collect additional information, most often provided directly by you. When you register for an event or make a purchase, we will generally ask you to provide contact information and preferences regarding to the event or material for which you desire to register. We also collect certain information relating to your visits to our websites. We use Information to promote, provide and confirm purchase of products and services, both from HOSTS and their partners/vendors, and to improve on the quality of products and services provided. We use the information to educate ourselves on our members to best address member needs and desires, to track and measure web usage, to improve our websites and web-based services, and to efficiently communicate with you. Information we collect is not sold to third parties but may be disclosed when it facilitates the offering, provision or administration of products and services, or when it is required by legal process. We may share Information with Host affiliates, such as credit union leagues, vendors, exhibitors or sponsors.
- How We Collect Information
- How We Protect Information
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic Information. Because there are inherent risks to confidentiality associated with the Internet, Hosts have made substantial investment in technology to protect the Information it collects. When necessary, such as for credit card information, we use encryption, and only authorized individuals have access to your Information. This policy will be kept current on this site and we invite you to refer to it regularly. Should this site link to another non-HOST site, we urge you to also visit their privacy pages. If at any time you have questions regarding or are in any way uncomfortable with the use of your Information, we urge you to contact us directly at 1 800 356-9655 so that we may answer your questions or otherwise address your concern.
- Choice/Opt Out
You are entitled to request a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. If you request it, we will provide you with a notice of your right to prevent sharing of your personal information as well as a cost-free means of doing so. Hosts provide you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. You have the option of reviewing or removing your information from Hosts’ databases, and to no longer receive communications from us. You may unsubscribe from e-mails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of a received email. If you wish to have your account information deleted from Hosts’ database, please send an email to Hosts.
Credit Card Information
- To help keep your information safe, HOSTS do not accept credit card numbers via electronic message (e-mail, instant messaging, etc.). Emails received with credit card information will be deleted. You may make credit card purchases via our website
- NEITHER HOSTS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, OR ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR INFORMATION. THEY ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT HOSTS ARE NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. IF PROFESSIONAL ADVICE IS REQUIRED, THE SERVICES OF A COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL SHOULD BE SOUGHT. BY PURCHASING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR PARTICIPATING IN INTERACTIVE PORTIONS OF THE SITE, YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM, WAIVE AND FULLY RELEASE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WHETHER IN WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE AGAINST HOSTS OR ITS AFFILIATES, FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE, RELATED THERETO.
- The site may contain links to information created and maintained by third parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience. HOSTS do not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any third-party information. Further, the inclusion of links to third party sites is not intended to assign importance to those sites and the information contained therein, nor is it intended to endorse, recommend, or favor any views expressed, or commercial products or services offered on these third-party sites, or the vendors sponsoring the sites. The views and opinions of authors or participants do not necessarily state or reflect those of HOSTS or their affiliates.