How to Get Involved
Anyone interested in joining GWLN as a member can easily do so online or through the mobile application.
GWLN member benefits include:
- Networking opportunities at the local, national, and international level
- Training, education and best practices
- Access to any local chapter, called a Sister Society, where you can connect, learn and
grow with members in your GWLN community
- Access to GWLN's international community of credit union leaders through in-person events and online platforms, webinars and more
- Opportunity to engage in the international credit union system through a Worldwide Foundation field engagement and leverage your skill set to increase women’s access to financial services in developing credit union movements
Full member benefits are available here.
After you join as a GWLN member, you can become more actively involved with GWLN through a chapter (sister society) in your region. Sister societies are local GWLN chapters established around the world to further GWLN’s global mission by making a local impact. The purpose is to convene credit union women, discuss credit union issues, exchange ideas, network with neighboring credit union leaders, and share lessons learned with Network members worldwide.
Presently, we have 100 Sister Societies in 21 countries.